2000-2005: Incorporation | Expansion
- Tangshan Zhonghong Pulin Food Co., Ltd. was established, which started the entrepreneurial history of Zhonghong Pulin.
- In May 2001, Zhonghong Pulin cooperated with Xiamen ITG Group and set up Tangshan Pointer Pulin Food Co., Ltd. to start the deep processing of broilers.
- On May 18, 2001, all 8 PVC glove production lines went into operation in No. 1 Plastic Company.
- On June 8, 2001, the Packaging Products Department went into operation in No. 1 Plastic Company.
- In December 2001, Zhonghong Pulin cooperated with Dacheng Group to raise chickens and hatch chicks.
- In 2001, Zhonghong Pulin obtained ISO9001 international quality system certification.
- In 2002, Zhonghong Pulin obtained US FDA certification and EU CE certification.
- On March 18, 2002, 4 PVC glove production lines went into operation in No. 2 Plastics Company.
- On June 8, 2002, 2 PE gloves production lines went into operation in No.1 Plastic Company.
- In September 2002, Zhonghong Pulin cooperated with Beijing Rongshang Foodstuff Co., Ltd. and set up Tangshan Rongshang Pulin Poultry Co., Ltd. to start broiler processing and feed production.
- In January 2003, Zhonghong Pulin reached comprehensive joint venture and cooperation with Xiamen ITG.
- On June 18, 2003, 6 PVC powder-free glove production lines went into operation in No. 2 Plastics Company.
- In December 2003, 4 PVC powder-free glove production lines went into operation in No.3 Plastic Company.
- In 2003, Zhonghong Pulin was qualified as a registered halal factory.
- In 2003, No. 1 Plastic Company completed the outer packing box production line expansion project.
- In 2003, Tangshan Pulin Haizhen Breeding Co., Ltd. was established and entered the aquaculture industry.
- On January 12, 2004, Tangshan Sanfa Pulin Feed Co., Ltd. was established. On June 6, its aquafeed production line could reach an annual production capacity of 20,000 tons.
- In 2004, the company ranked the second largest in China by seawater industrial aquaculture and the second largest in Hebei Province by livestock and poultry.
- In 2004, Zhonghong Pulin obtained the medical device registration certificate from the Food and Drug Administration.
- In 2004, the plastics industry implemented performance appraisal basing personal remuneration on job performance, which re-stimulated working enthusiasm. The year saw an 27% increase in overall efficiency from the previous year, equivalent to 6 more production lines.
- On July 7, 2005, another 4 PVC powder-free glove production lines went into operation in No.3 Plastics Company.
- In October 2005, another 4 production lines of PVC powder-free gloves went into operation in No. 2 Plastics Company.
2006-2010：Integration | Upgrade
- In 2006, No. 5 Plastic Company was established. On January 17, 2007, 8 medical grade PVC glove production lines went into operation.
- In 2006, Luxiong Plastic Products Co., Ltd. was established. On May 7, 2007, 6 nitrile glove production lines went into operation.
- In 2006, Zhonghong Pulin obtained HACCP quality system certification.
- In December 2006, Zhonghong Pulin integrated branches and subsidiaries to form Tangshan Zhonghong Pulin Group.
- In December 2007, Zhonghong Pulin cooperated with Beijing Junbai Investment Co., Ltd., a move to realize a substantial increase in the stock assets of Pulin Haizhen.
- In 2007, Rongshang Pulin built 2 new breeder farms with a breeding capacity of 130,000 breeders and a new hatchery for 15 million chicks.
- In 2007, Rongshang Pulin obtained ISO13485 international quality system certification.
- In 2007, Rongshang Pulin passed SGS evaluation and became a core strategic supplier of KFC.
- In January 2008, the Drug Residue Testing Center of Rongshang Pulin was completed and put into use.
- On January 15, 2008, Rongshang Pulin won the first place in KFC's 2007 Chicken Supplier Quality Review.
- In May 2008, Tangshan Pulin Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. was established and then developed two commercial real estate projects Zhonghong Building Materials City and Zhonghong Shopping City.
- From October 2008 to 2009, in response to the five hardware projects and five software projects launched in the plastics industry in the context of the financial crisis, Zhonghong Pulin Group upgraded in cost control, environmental protection, automation and refined management.
- In 2009, the Group built a development pattern in which three industries including plastics, food and real estate developed at the same time.
- In August 2009, Tangshan Rongshang Pulin Poultry Co., Ltd. was renamed Tangshan Zhonghong Sanrong Poultry Co., Ltd.
- On February 27, 2010, another 12 medical grade PVC glove production lines went into operation in No. 5 Plastic Company.
- In March 2010, Qinhuangdao Zhonghong Sanrong Farming Co Ltd. was established, a move to realize the non-local expansion of a one-stop broiler feeding and processing business.
- On May 17, 2010, 8 of the world's most advanced nitrile glove production lines started construction in the new site of No.1 Plastic Company.
- On May 17, 2010, the printing & packaging branch started constructing. On December 23, it was completed and went into operation.
- On June 16, 2010, Tangshan Zhonghong Pulin Group and Beijing Ershang Group made a cooperation agreement to establish Beijing Ershang Zhonghong Food Co., Ltd. Zhonghong Pulin Group operated capital across provinces and further expanded its investment.
- In November 2010, Tangshan Zhonghong Food Co., Ltd. was established and started a food deep-processing project of poultry and cloven hoof meat.
- In December 2010, the Group's internal magazine Voice of Pulin was renamed Zhonghong News, which was a new era for the company's internal magazine culture.
2011-2015：Capital | Technology
- In February 2011, Tangshan Zhonghong Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. was established and developed the Zhonghong Yipin Residential Project.
- On March 7, 2011, a medical grade nitrile glove production line started production in No.1 Plastic Company.
- On August 8, 2011, with the theme of "Identifying Gaps, Finding Measures, Making Efforts to Increase Revenue, Reducing Expenses; Learning from the Advanced, Seeking Innovation, and Improving Core Capabilities", Plastics BU started the first campaign of increasing revenue and reducing expenses, and made great progress in material costs, auxiliary material costs, and process improvement.
- On November 9, 2011, the Zhonghong Shopping City project was completed.
- In December 2011, the food segment of Zhonghong Pulin Group was integrated with Hebei Sanrong Group. After that, Zhonghong Pulin Group held 17.5% shares in Sanrong Group, being fully prepared for the pre-IPO asset restructuring of Sanrong Group.
- On December 15, 2011, with the theme of "Making Effective Moves to Achieve New Breakthroughs, Focusing on Effects, and Shaping Core Competence", Plastics BU launched a second campaign.
- On March 27, 2012, Zhonghong Building Materials City was put into trial operation.
- In April 2012, a new shrimp feed production line with an annual output of 20,000 tons went into operation in Safa Pulin.
- In September 2012, the Company began to implement 6S management to improve its standardized management.
- On September 29, 2012, Zhonghong Building Materials City officially opened.
- In October 2012, Tangshan Sanfu Feed Co., Ltd. was established and then built seven high-grade aquatic feed production lines.
- In 2012, the Group strengthened and optimized plastics segment by adopting technical improvement measures to effectively reduce costs and improve core competitiveness. The group optimized and integrated food segment and acquired Hebei Sanrong Group. The group was rated as a key company for re-start-up and technological innovation by Tangshan Federation of Industry and Commerce.
- In January 2013, Tangshan Zhonghong Pulin Group gained an absolute control over Hebei Sanrong Group.
- On January 7, 2013, Zhonghong Shopping City was delivered.
- In January 2013, Zhonghong's OA system was officially put into operation, in a move to increase office efficiency in an all-round way.
- On May 1, 2013, Zhonghong Shopping City officially opened.
- In 2013, through innovation and technical changes in the medical segment, the nitrile glove production line was able to reach the design production capacity. After a core campaign of "guaranteeing quality and reducing costs", the food segment gradually improved its competitiveness and made steady progress. The food segment made breakthroughs by substantially adjusting the management model, increasing revenue and decreasing expenses, improving the company's competitiveness, thus taking on an unprecedentedly promising development trend.
- In May 2014, the medical segment established Beijing Research Institute to strengthen technical R&D.
- On September 17, 2014, 16 of the world's most advanced nitrile glove production lines started construction in the new site of No. 6 Plastic Company.
- In October 2014, Tangshan Zhonghong Pulin Group was renamed Zhonghong Pulin Group.
- In October 2014, Hebei Sanrong Group was renamed Zhonghong Sanrong Group.
- In October 2014, Zhonghong Pulin Group was made a second-level member company of Xiamen ITG.
- In 2014, the medical segment achieved remarkable results in its campaign of "eliminating redundant employees, reducing costs, adjusting the structure, and increasing efficiency", as well as in its IPO. The food segment achieved notable results in its measures to revitalize assets and reduce losses, steadily increased the export of feed, gradually improved the breeding performance of self-feeding farms, and pushed ahead to promote the business model of "company + family farm".
- In March 2015, Tangshan Zhonghong Pulin Plastics Co., Ltd. was renamed Zhonghong Pulin Medical Products Co., Ltd.
- On July 31, 2015, Zhonghong Pulin Medical Products Co., Ltd. was listed on the NEEQ market under Zhonghong Medical, with stock code of 833133.
- In August 2015, Tangshan Zhonghong Food started construction a food deep-processing project mainly based on poultry meat and cloven hoof meat.
- In November 2015, Sanfa Feed overfulfilled its profit target. Sanfu Feed passed acceptance at the provincial level as per Feed Quality and Safety Management and became the first demonstration enterprise in Hebei province.
- In November 2015, Zhonghong Pulin Medical Products Co., Ltd. was recognized as a national high-tech company.
- In December 2015, the nitrile glove production line was completed and went into operation in No 6 Medical Company.
2016-2020：Optimization | Innovation
- In April 2016, Tangshan Zhonghong Sanrong Poultry Co., Ltd. had its products chosen by Same Line·Same Standard·Same Quality, a trading service platform for fresh products.
- In April 2016, the Group's Medical America Branch and Europe, Japan, and Malaysia Offices were established.
- In June 2016, Zhonghong Pulin explored energy conservation and environmental protection industries and established Beijing Zhonghong Haopu Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. In that year, the company reported remarkable energy conservation efficiency in air compressors, fans and LEDs.
- On August 7, 2016, Zhonghong Pulin Group and Shandong Yisheng Livestock & Poultry Breeding Co., Ltd. started strategic cooperation on a breeding chicken project.
- In August 2016, Zhonghong Sanrong Group strengthened brand building by expanding marketing channels, including launching products on E-commerce platforms such as Missfresh and Meituan and opening a direct-sale store in November.
- In October 2016, a medical ERP project was launched, marking the start of informatization.
- In 2017, No. 2 Workshop of No. 6 Medical Company started construction.
- In 2017, Jiangxi Zhonghong Medical Products Co., Ltd. was established.
- In 2018, Phase I of Jiangxi Base started construction.
- In 2018, No. 2 Workshop of No. 6 Medical Company was fully operational.
- In 2019, Zhonghong Pulin started a strategic cooperation agreement with North China University of Technology.
- In 2019, Netherlands Continental Medical Co., Ltd. was established.
- In 2019, Zhonghong Pulin became the only official designated glove sponsor of the 28th China Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival.
- In 2019, Phase I of Jiangxi Base was fully operational.
- In 2019, the Group won the title of Leading Innovative Enterprise in Hebei Province, Industrial R&D Institution in Hebei Province (Class B), Enterprise Technology Center in Tangshan City, and Medical Glove Technology Innovation Center in Tangshan City.
- In 2020, the Group donated 4+ million protective gloves to regions hit by COVID-19.
- In 2020, the Group operated on B2C E-commerce platforms such as Tmall.
- In 2020, Phase II of Jiangxi Base started construction.
- In 2020, the Group was nominated as one of the Top 100 Leaders of Strategic Emerging Industries in Hebei Province.
- In 2020, the Group was rated as an Enterprise Technology Center in Hebei Province.
2021-2025：High Quality | Innovation
- On April 27, 2021, Zhonghong Pulin Medical Products Co., Ltd. (stock code: 300981, thereinafter it is referred to as "Zhonghong Medical") was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
- On October 13, 2021, Zhonghong Medical made an agreement with Beijing University of Chemical Technology to set up the Joint Research Center for Advanced Latex.
- On December 14, 2021, Zhonghong Medical started a medical-grade glove project with Cangxi County, Guangyuan City, Sichuan Province, whereby to invest RMB 1.866 billion to build 40 medical-grade glove production lines in Cangxi County.
- In March 2022, Zhonghong Medical Supplies (Hainan) Co., Ltd. was incorporated in Haikou to help the company build a medical-engineering transformation platform and a R&D platform.
Copyright © Zhonghong Pulin Group Co., Ltd.